Welcome to FWN's 10 Questions Interview. We are honored to have Fort Worth's Rachel Gollay join us today.
Be sure to catch Rachel live at Shipping & Receiving Saturday Feb. 25th for the Girls To The Front! concert benefiting Girls Rock Fort Worth. Click here for event details and please consider clicking here to donate to Girls Rock Fort Worth.
1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
Rachel: Cats in the fall and winter, dogs in the spring and summer
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
Rachel: I Want To Believe
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
Rachel: Topo Chico
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
Rachel: White what?
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
6. Favorite marsupial?
Rachel: Kangaroo or bust
7. Favorite Superhero?
Rachel: Nancy Drew
8. Did Dez catch it?
Rachel: It caught Dez
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
Rachel: Marsha P. Johnson
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”