We are purely pickled to have Joe Tacke join us for FWN 10 Questions. You may have seen him around with I Happy Am or Mean Motor Scooter. Look for the premier of a music video for MMS' song Sea Serpent very soon.
Check out Mean Motor Scooter after they return from Arizona, in Denton at Dan’s Silverleaf on April 27th and in Fort Worth at Lola’s May 5th with The Mullens, Kyoto Lo-Fi and Waco's King Country.
1) With which creatures do you share your quarters?
A cat named Captain Kirk, several unnamed rats and squirrels that come and go as they please.
2) Most likely Pop Culture Alien Overlord?
Oprah. I called her potential run for president like 10 years ago.
3) What can’t you live without?
Strawberry Starburst flavored Juicy Fruit and Redbull Zero.
4) Most Important Morning After Food?
Used to be Chicken Mini’s until I gave up meat. The El Paso Burger from Spiral Diner gets me there now.
5) Personal Symbol of Freedom?
A highway stretching to the horizon.
6) Build a Bridge or Open a Door?
Build a bridge. I like making shit.
7) Super Hero Alter Ego?
I’ve been told my drunken alter ego is a guy named Sanchez. Never met the guy personally.
8) Who’s your favorite Underdog to Root for?
9) Given the choice to come back as any animal, which one would you choose?
Either a house cat or one of those monkeys that know sign language. I either want to either be left alone or understood.
10) Most important person with the initials MJ from history and why?
Mick Jagger. Because saying Michael Jordan or Jackson seems trite.