Welcome to FWN's 10 Questions Interview. We are delighted to have two-thirds of Post Rock Noise Boys, BULLS: Ricky Del Toro and Jeff Schlueter. Dylan Holt had escaped into the wild prior to our exchange.
Look for them live at the Ridglea Lounge Friday, February 2nd alongside Partaker and Better Now. And don't forget to check out their most recent release, 14 Minutes. --LB
1) With which creatures do you share quarters?
R: My wife and 3 year old son
2) Most likely Pop Culture Alien Overlord?
R: Alex Jones
J: Dylan Holt
3) What can't you live without?
R: Spicy Potato Tacos (sadly)
J: Kelly Kapowski
4) Ultimate Morning-After Food?
R: Black Coffee, BC Powder and a long ass shower.
J: Menudo (the band)
5) Personal Symbol of Freedom?
R: My vegetable garden
J: Pizza with Pineapples
6) Build a Bridge or Open a Door?
R: Open a Door, build your own bridge.
J: I hate Tom Cruise
7) Super Hero Alter Ego?
R: Hacksaw Jim Duggan
J: Brutus The Barber Beefcake
8. Underdog you Root for most?
R: Hacksaw Jim
9) Given the choice to come back as any animal, which one would you choose?
R: Tortoise, they live forever.
J: A Tijuana Donkey
10) Most important individual with the initials MJ? Why?
R: Magic Johnson, because I never realized how much innuendo was in the name until now.
J: Mama June, because America.