1. On a scale of 1 to "Holy Bat Toast Batman!"- how excited are you to be a part of this lineup?
Sudie: HOLY MUTHA F&*$#@% BAT TOAST BATMAN AND ROBIN
2. Speaking of, which act(s) from the lineup are you most looking forward to performing along side? Have any of them influenced your music?
Sudie: More than anything it's incredible to be alongside some of my favorite local acts like Sam Lao, Ronnie, Blue and the rest of my friends. But I've been a huge fan of S U R V I V E ever since I discovered them on The Guest soundtrack. I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of them before that but I'm in love with their sound.
3. You and fellow Fortress Festival performer Ronnie Heart have shared the stage numerous times on bills around Dallas/Fort Worth; what does it mean to you to now share the stage with him and acts like Run The Jewels & Purity Ring? Have you two commiserated at all since the lineup announcement? Or have you considered making guest appearances for each other's sets?
Sudie: TOP SECRET
*Click here for our Fortress Festival interview with Ronnie Heart !!
Traditional 10 Questions Interview:
1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
Sudie: Dogs at night for cuddling and cats during the day cuz they can take care of themselves
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
Sudie: Whatever is the kind they put on chicken fried steak
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
6. Favorite marsupial?
Sudie: I once saved 8 baby opossums
7. Favorite Superhero?
Sudie: Xena Warrior Princess
8. Did Dez catch it?
Sudie: We'll never know
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
Sudie: Milla Jovovich hands down
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”