Welcome to FWN's 10 Questions. We're joined by radical rock and roll frontman Blake Parish. The longtime member of The Hanna Barbarians, currently putting in work with Royal Sons who will release their first record in late May.
Royal Sons play April 7th at Gas Monkey with a bounty of talent including Mothership. Closer to home, they'll be at Lola's April 20th with Cut Throat Finches and Quaker City Night Hawks among others --LB
1) With which animals do you share your home?
My wife Tiffany (she’s a Stone Fox) and my little furry Boston Terrier buddies Louie and McFly
2) Most likely Pop Culture Alien Overlord?
Bowie, he’s just gone home briefly to get reinforcements.
3) What can’t you live without?
Rock and Roll
4) Most Important Morning After Food?
5) Personal Symbol of Freedom?
6) Build a Bridge or Open a Door?
Open a door.
7) Super Hero Alter Ego?
8) Who’s your favorite Underdog to Root for?
Bernie Sanders most recently
9) Given the choice to come back as any animal, which one would you choose?
I’d be a wolf.
10) Most important person with the initials MJ from history and why?
Mick Jagger because The Rolling Stones are the greatest Rock and Roll band of all time.