Welcome to FWN's 10 Questions Interview. We are honored to have Fort Worth's own Joe Savage join us today.
You can catch Joe live all over the Metroplex, either solo or with his great band. Last year's Songs Worth Singing is available for sale on bandcamp and is perfect accompaniment to a day trip. --LB
1) With which creatures do you share quarters?
JS: Other humans, a cat, the random water bug, a hundred fleas, a few spiders, and possibly a couple ghosts and/or Clairvoyants
2) Most likely Pop Culture Alien Overlord?
3) What can't you live without?
4) Ultimate Morning-After Food?
JS: Taters and eggs
5) Personal Symbol of Freedom?
6) Build a Bridge or Open a Door?
JS: Build a bridge to an open door?
7) Super Hero Alter Ego?
JS: Neal Cassady
8) Underdog you Root for most?
JS: Homeless people
9) Given the choice to come back as any animal, which one would you choose?
10) Most important individual with the initials MJ? Why?
JS: Mary Jane - she's never let me down and always shows me something new
about the word writer person:
Lyle Brooks sometimes exists as The Flashbulb (IG:@flashbulbtx). Among a plethora of other cool things & happenings, Lyle has fetched water for John Cale, made copies for Morton Subotnick and once lit Jim Jarmusch's cigarette out in front of a Merzbow show. He has eaten Mexican food with Fungi Girls and Italian food with Yells at Eels and documented them both. Tho his vision comes and goes, we are pleased to report his ears are in working order.