Welcome to FWN's 10 Questions Interview. We are honored to have Jesse Gage join us today.
Gage is already working on some new songs for ya, so keep your ears peeled!
1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
JG: Dogs. I’m allergic to cats.
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
JG: For sure
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
JG: Caffeine. I’m more of an uppers kind of guy.
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
JG: Those imaginary ones Iraq was hiding are pretty cool.
6. Favorite marsupial?
JG: Opossums. So misunderstood.
7. Favorite Superhero?
JG: Joaquin Murrieta
8. Did Dez catch it?
JG: For sure
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
JG: Bonobo. The ape. Not the musician.
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
JG: Mike Joooooooneeess
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”