1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
KA: Dogs for me. My neighborhood is lousy with feral cats and I’m fine with them doing ‘hood rat stuff with their friends.
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
KA: Yes… We do.
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
KA: Arturo Fuente - Hemingway Short Story.
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
KA: White on a weekday. Brown on the weekend.
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
KA: Politics. That’s also my least favorite.
6. Favorite marsupial?
KA: Wombats – They’re also a cool band Mark Sanders introduced to me.
7. Favorite Superhero?
8. Did Dez catch it?
KA: No idea. I don’t do pigskin anymore.
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
KA: No question it would be Dave Batista.
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
KA: Without a doubt, Jordan. Can’t be faded… “I ain’t Mike Jones. Get my name outcha mouth.”
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”