Welcome to FWN's 10 Questions Interview. We are honored to have TH of Fort Worth's The Owl & The Octopus join us today.
1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
TH: Dogs. Because they are loyal.
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
TH: Yes. I'm not so arrogant to believe we're the only living creatures out there.
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
TH: N/A, I'm a pacifist.
6. Favorite marsupial?
TH: Sugar glider.
7. Favorite Superhero?
TH: Dr. Strange.
8. Did Dez catch it?
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
TH: Michael Jackson.
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”