1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
VNE: Dogs. Because I've never met a dog that made my eyes itch.
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
VNE: Oh hayl yeah. Of course. You never saw Men In Black?
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
VNE: Beef jerky.
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
VNE: Any gravy is my favorite kind of gravy.
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
VNE: Did they ever find those?
6. Favorite marsupial?
VNE: Clam Chowder.
7. Favorite Superhero?
8. Did Dez catch it?
VNE: I wonder how many people are gunna answer this with "I don't know, but he should probably see a doctor!"
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
VNE: It would be tight to be a lobster.
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
VNE: Michael Jordan. Because Space Jam was my...
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”