Welcome to FWN's inaugural 10 Questions Interview. We are honored to have Professor Fuzz of The Prof. Fuzz 63 christen this fine ship as it sets sail into interwebs infamy...
1. Dogs or Cats? Why?
PF: Dogs. Dogs are loyal. Cats are waiting for the chance to kill you and eat your flesh.
2. Aliens. Do they exist?
PF: Yes. I know, for a fact, that Gibby is a lizardman.
3. Drug of choice? (None is not an option btw)
PF: Claritin D
4. Brown or white gravy? (Neither is not an option btw)
PF: White gravy, with lots of black pepper.
5. Favorite weapon of mass destruction?
PF: Fuzz pedals.
6. Favorite marsupial?
7. Favorite Superhero?
PF: Tie: Howard the Duck and Tom Waits
8. Did Dez catch it?
9. When you die, if you were given the choice to come back as any animal, which would you choose?
PF: A fat lazy panda that bites drunk idiots who try to take a selfie with me.
10. The best MJ is: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Jones, or Milla Jovovich?
PF: Mary Jane
about the word writer person:
Prewitt Scott-Jackson writes Dad poetry & short fiction when he's not hyping and typing for Fort Worth Noise. His writing can be found in Ghost City Press (New York), Five 2 One Magazine (Los Angeles), Prairie Schooner (University of Nebraska Press) and Sick Lit Magazine (Texas), among others. He prefers short walks on the beach because – and I quote – “It’s really hard to walk on sand.”