We are beside ourselves to have musical maven Ansley The Destroyer Dougherty join us. She's currently recording her solo debut, "Rituals", with local assassins Matt Mabe, Kris Luther, Matt Tedder and Eric Webb due out in late spring.
Until then, you can hear her spectacular voice at her Oscar's Pub Sunday residency, and you can catch her ferocious band Panic Volcanic at Lola's March 14th. Peep them here: https://panicvolcanic.bandcamp.com/ -- LB
1) With which animals do you share your home?
AD: My cat likes to eat all my quarters, but I wouldn't call that sharing.
2) Most likely Pop Culture Alien Overlord?
AD: Katy Perry. Swish, swish, bish.
3) What can't you live without?
AD: Parmigiano Reggiano.
4) Most Important Morning After Food?
AD: Pepto Bismal
5) Personal Symbol of Freedom?
AD: My Circle of Fifths Tattoo
6) Build a Bridge or Open a Door?
AD: I prefer to make trails.
7) Super Hero Alter Ego?
AD: I thought that was probably an obvious one.
8) Who’s your favorite Underdog to Root for?
AD: Lavern Marigold or Cameron Smith
9) Given the choice to come back as any animal, which one would you choose?
AD: Probably some kind of ugly bird.
10) Most important person with the initials MJ from history and why?
AD: Mary Jane. Don't tell my mom.